Saturday, April 5, 2008

McCain Says U.S. Would React ‘Vigorously’ to Kassams

McCain Says U.S. Would React ‘Vigorously’ to Kassams: "


McCain Says U.S. Would React ‘Vigorously’ to Kassams: ‘’


(IsraelNN.com) The Republican party’s presumed candidate for President, John McCain, said Wednesday that he ‘can’t give… a good answer’ to the question of how Israel should respond to rocket attacks from Gaza.


He then added: ‘I can tell you that I believe that if rocket attacks came across the border of the United States of America, that the American people would probably demand pretty vigorous actions in response. I think I know my constituency in the state of Arizona, and they would be pretty exercised if rockets came across our southern border.’


‘Someone is going to have to answer me the question of how you are going to negotiate with an organization that is dedicated to your extinction,’ McCain told reporters during his visit to Jerusalem.


(Via avideditorla’s shared items in Google Reader.)


"



(Via The Avid Editor's Insights.)

No comments: